Enchant Christmas Presents
The World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze and Market,
Tickets on sale now to Enchant® Christmas at Nationals Park,
November 22 – December 29 – a world of Christmas wonder awaits!
Enchant Christmas announced that tickets to its highly anticipated Washington, DC debut are now on sale. For the first time ever, Nationals Park will transform into the World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze and Market featuring larger-than-life light sculptures that take guests on a journey to find Santa’s missing reindeer. On your adventure, glide along the light-adorned ice skating trail, mosey through a Christmas Market of more than 60 local artisan vendors, listen as carolers sing your favorite holiday tunes, and more. From single ticket general admission, enhanced VIP experiences, and value evenings like Merry Hour, to unique group packages, season passes, and holiday party suite bookings, there truly is something for everyone. All tickets are on sale now at EnchantChristmas.com and guests are encouraged to reserve their desired visit date and time early as tickets are limited throughout the run. Holiday party suite rentals and custom catering are also available now and can be reserved at EnchantChristmas.com.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WITHIN ENCHANT®
Enchant Christmas boasts five completely different and custom-designed light maze experiences, each individually based on Enchant-produced original stories that chronicle the beloved, yet mischievous elf, Eddie, whose Christmas adventures drive the physical maze experiences. The story coming to DC this holiday season, entitled “The Great Search,” follows the tale of the disappearance of Santa’s reindeer just before Christmas Eve. As guests of Enchant, your charge is to search the 90,000 square foot light maze for all nine of Santa’s reindeer. Throughout the entire experience, guests will be captivated by truly larger-than-life light displays, children will revel in the magic, all the while surrounded by falling snow, hot cocoa in hand, with holiday music spreading the holiday spirit from start to finish. Discover the adventure!
● The World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze is “The Great Search” – When a mischievous little elf named Eddie accidentally sets Santa’s reindeer free, it takes all of DC to help find them inside the World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze and Market. Enter a living storybook of larger-than-life light sculptures, a stunning ice skating trail, and decadent delights as snow gently falls all around you. A world of Christmas wonder awaits!
● Christmas Market – Whether they’re naughty or nice, you’ll find something for anyone on your list with more than 60 local artisans and international favorites in the Christmas Market. A few spots remain and vendor applications are accepted at EnchantChristmas.com.
● Dining – Let savory and sweet scents pull you into the Christmas Market where you can feast on specially selected seasonal foods and drinks, and indulge in holiday treats. Or, refine your dining experience in the VIP lounge or within your party’s private suite. Be sure to save room for tailor-made treats created just for Enchant. Just say, ‘Yes!’ if someone asks, ‘May we Enchant that for you?’
● Ice Skating Trail – Find enchantment at every bend of Enchant’s light-adorned ice skating trail. Bring your own skates with guards on and in a clear plastic bag or take advantage of ice skate rentals on-site; they come in all sizes, elf to adult.
● Santa’s Landing – Visiting Santa at Enchant is truly an out-of-this-world experience. Guests travel through the highest heights — past tree tops and pillow-like clouds to break through the atmosphere where Santa eagerly awaits to hear all the children’s Christmas wishes from the magical surface of the moon.
● Ms. Claus Reading Nook – Set inside the trunk of a tree surrounded by all her favorite books, cozy up in front of the fireplace for story time with Ms. Claus.
● Kid Zone – Bring the kids to the Kid Zone where they can join other children to play with toys, participate in activities, color, and more! Appropriate for the youngest guests, including those under four years of age.
● Enchant Cinema – Pick up a snack from the Christmas Market, escape the holiday bustle, and cozy up with blankets and a movie. The Enchant Cinema will showcase excerpts from the season’s most classic films like Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and A Charlie Brown Christmas, as well as contemporary favorites like Elf and The Polar Express.
● Live Entertainment – Bask in the lovely sounds of the season with nightly live, on-stage performances, maze roaming carolers, and local busking musicians throughout the venue.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Many people travel far and wide to visit Enchant each season. Look for special hotel pricing and accommodations from the Hilton, our host hotel in DC, as well as transportation tips, in-city attractions, and more to round out and simplify your visit to the area. Plan your visit >> This year, Washington, DC is just one of three cities to experience Enchant Christmas. This holiday season, find Enchant in Seattle, Washington at T-Mobile Park and in Tampa Bay at Tropicana Field, November 22 through December 29.
Enchant Christmas is a large-scale, immersive holiday light experience featuring the World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze, a locally curated food and Christmas Market, ice skating trail, live entertainment, and much more. The larger-than-life maze experience coming to Nationals Park in Washington, DC this season is based on Enchant’s storybook, “The Great Search.” In this story, Santa’s reindeer are accidentally set free and the entire city is charged with helping him track them down inside Enchant’s World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze. Build traditions and make memories that last a lifetime as this experience festively wraps guests of all ages in the awe and wonder of this cherished time of year.
1500 S Capitol St SE
Washington, DC 20003
November 22 – December 29, 2019
November 22 – December 12
Monday – Thursday 4:30pm – 10:30pm
Friday – Sunday 4:30pm – 11:30pm
December 13 – 30 4:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
*Enchant Christmas will be closed November 25-28and December 2 and 9.
TICKETS: Adult Single Ticket pricing start at $19.99 – ON SALE NOW